+49 (0) 201 17 58 0
+49 (0) 201 17 58 400
Essen, Berlin, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt/M., Hamburg, Munich, Brussels, New York City, Palma de Mallorca, Paris, Sydney, Zuerich
BUSE HEBERER FROMM is one of the large German law firms with offices in Essen and all major German business areas, dedicated to provide its national and international clients with high quality and entrepreneurial-driven legal advice for their business solutions.
The Employment Law Team of over 18 attorneys advises medium-sized enterprises and also stock-listed companies in all areas of individual and collective labor and employment law.
Firm Practice Areas
Buse Heberer Fromm is a full service firm. Its labor and employment law practice covers:
- Design of corporate structures under the co-determination legislation (Mitbestimmungsgesetze)
- Counseling and representation in conciliation board proceedings under the Works Constitution Act
- Counseling and representation regarding reorganization and redundancy measures
- Consultation and representation regarding negotiations of collective bargaining agreements
- Settlement of interest and social plan procedures
- Advice on company pension plans
- Advice on cross-border assignments for executive staff and employees
- In-court presentation in front of the labor courts including the European Court of Justice